Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Projects about Prehistory (Mónica)

The archeological sites that I have chosen are " El Castillo Cave and "Pla de Petrarcos Cave". I've also made a google map about the colonization of the Iberian Peninsula. Finally, as everybody, I've made a presentation about the most recent discoveries about Prehistory in Spain.




This is the presentation about El Castillo Cave, I wrote a short location, a description and some features and I put some photos and explanation. With this project I have learned a lot about this interestic cave, which I don´t know before I done the project.


This is the presentation of Pla de Petrarcos, in which I wrote similar things like in the other one. For me is very interesting the last photo, which is about the women figure and the figure of the deer.



This is the presentation of the most recent discoveries abour Prehistory.  This is the most interesting project for me, because is related with actual news.


And for the end, this is my google map, about the colonization of the Iberian Peninsula.



No comments: