Saturday, October 18, 2014

PROJECTS ABOUT PREHISTORY (GEMA)

The archeological sites that I have chosen are Cova Negra and Bats Cave. 
I've also made a presentation about the biographies of Habis, Gargoris, Arganthonios and Hamilcar Barca, that for me, it was the most interesting progect.
And finally, I've done a presentation about the most recent discoveries about Prehistory in Spain.




Cova Negra is the most important archaeological site in the Middle Paleolithic in  the Valencian Community.
In this area of ​​Mandúver, the archaeological sites are important and will help us study human evolution in Europe 300,000 years ago.








Archaeologically known in Europe, is one of the most important Neolithic sites in Andalusia and the first Upper Paleolithic art found in this community.




In this presentation, I have explained the most interesting things about Habis, Gargoris, Arganthonios and Hamilcar Barca.



In this presentation, I have explained a little of the most recently discoveries of prehistory era in our peninsula, like discovey of a vessel in Toledo, summer 2014 in Atapuerca and discoveries about Neanderthals in Gorham's Cave.

The most interesting project for me, have been the one about the tartessos's biographies, because I think that they culture was so misterious, and we know only a bit of them. Probably if the archaeologists continue to investigate in it, in a near future we will know more about them. 

So, I hope you enjoy with my projects!
Have a nice weekend and I see you on Monday :)

Bye Bye!!  :)  :)  :) 

1 comment:

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

Hello Gema,

Correct the small mistakes I've told you by e-mail. Well done!

As you have said, Tartessos continues to be a mistery. That's why we only have legends like the one by Gargoris and Habis to explain their origin. As Salva included in his presentation, this legend is very similar to other legends which tell about the kings of a place, like the one of Romulus and Remus or the one about Moses. We have a common past in the Mediterranean Sea ;)

Have anice end of Sunday!