Tuesday, October 21, 2014

PROJECTS ABOUT PREHISTORY (Cristina)

Hi everyone! These are my projects about unit 1.

The Paleolithic site I have choosen is Minateda, it's a very interesting site here in Spain and in my opinion it has a lot of remains. It's in a town from Albacete, it's one of the five archaeological parks of Castilla-La Mancha and one of the best examples of Visigothic urban planning.



The Neolithich site I have choosen is Huerta Montero, this one is in a town from Badajoz.


Then, I have made a presentation with short biographies about Gargoris, Habis, Argathonios and Hamilcar Barca.



Finally, here there are some recent discoveries about Prehistory in the Iberian Peninsula.




The project that I most enjoyed is the one about the discoveries because I found it interesting, how we can still discovering new thing about periods which are so far from us. 
I also think that it has to be very beautifull see the summer solstice in Huerta Montero.
And I find the story about Gargoris and Habis kind of funny, but I'm not so sure about its truthfulness.

That's all, bye! 

No comments: